A unique opportunity for the entire geothermal community to come together and to learn, finding new ways to progress.
Organised every 3 years, EGC is the largest geothermal event in Europe.
It is a week of varied events designed to appeal and support and develop everyone working in the field, both in and outside the continent.
It will include:
- A Conference programme with both oral and poster presentations;
- Contributions from local, European, and Global leaders;
- Sessions covering science and research, education, policy, financing, and communication;
- A large industry exhibition;
- Specialised sessions on business development;
- Training courses;
- Site visits to geothermal projects (incl. EGS) in the region;
- Networking events;
- Side conferences for European projects
- and much more!
Read more : EGC2016
Location: Strasbourg, France